Thursday, 13 December 2012

Reading Blogs- # 2 true twilight lover -////-


2. A text that helped you discover your love of reading. What text finally made you someone who actually likes to read? What was it about this particular text? Explain in detail how this book shaped you into a reader.

This is the first question that popes out at me the first second I look at the handout. The reason I didn't do it first was because my OCD says that I have to go in order 1..2...3.. so I'm finally getting to this question now and I'm exited. The reason i love this question is because it fits me so perfectly.

I know allot of people are just going to say 'oh just another annoying fan girl, it will pas' ... but I truly do love this book because without it, i would still be at a grad 2 reading level and not be able to write or read properly. The book that changed my concept of reading was, twilight... i know i know... but it did. I love the series I really do. I first read this book over the summer of  09, and I've bean reading since. I love this book so much I just wanted to see if there where others out there like it. I have yet to find one though.. but i still have plenty of time. the thing about this book that makes me able to adore it so much is just the story and the way it was written. the way Stephenie Meyer describes things, how its so easy to get lost in this world of hers.
this book didn't just shape me into a better reader, it changed my view on many things, readings only the beginning of it.                      

No comments:

Post a Comment